Orgasm, in other words, climaxing is a form of expression that partner feels for fierce sexual pleasure that occurs during sexual intercourse. It may seem mere part of our sexual relationship but indeed an important component that helps to better our sexual performance give satisfaction to our partners. Though there are many ways to enjoy your sexual intercourse, orgasm being unable to reach an orgasm may become a problem for you or your partner. It does affect the sexual relationship in direct or indirect ways.
People reach orgasm phase through following ways:
- Vaginal intercourse.
- Hand massage of the male reproductive organ by the woman
- Hand massage of the vulva/vagina by the man
- Anal intercourse
The penile organ in men has the largest concentration wherein the nerves trigger off orgasm. Intercourse revives and stimulates these nerves to an extent that when men indulge in the sexual activity achieve orgasm.
On the other hand, women orgasm stimulating nerves trigger off late. Although the nerves are in the vagina, they are located in the clitoris. This area is a little inside in the nub of tissue which is under the upper joining of vaginal lips.
Possible reasons for unachieved orgasm:
- Insufficient stimulation
- Sexual performance anxiety
- Depression or other mood swings
- Physically unhealthy or not fit enough to reach orgasm
- Not having the knowledge about intercourse
- Previous disturbing sexual experience
- Overweight problems
Sexual intercourse makes the nerves present in the clitoris active which helps achieve orgasm in women. This is one of the reasons why women obtain orgasm mostly during intercourse only.
One of the reasons why women fail to obtain orgasm_ is that only an extended intercourse does provide stimulation to the clitoris but only a little and not to a greater extent.
Women take more time to achieve orgasm in her young days, on the other hand, stimulation in adolescent men takes less time to reach orgasm. This can possibly create misunderstanding in partners because when the male partner ejaculates immediately after the intercourse starts, his female partner might be just at the start of the whole game. As women reach their early thirty, they start getting orgasm rather quickly than before and with ease as well. The case gets opposite for men as their orgasm response slows down with age.
Advantages of an orgasm:
- For Women:
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Helps sleep better
- Relieves stress/depression
- Lymphatic massage
- Balances estrogen levels
- Balances the levels of oxytocin hormone
- For Men:
- Helps to get deep sleep
- Helps ejaculate
- Protects against certain heart disease
- Understand your partner’s arousal level and play it accordingly.
- For your female partner, she may take time in kissing, caressing and then get stimulate sometime later.
- Know where your partner likes to be touched or kissed.
- Interact while you indulge in lovemaking
- Keep distractions away
Unwanted pregnancy anxiety can be a possible reason for women to not obtain an orgasm. However, they can buy Ovral G or similar contraceptive to come out of such fear. This helps women to be stress-free Further if at all an unprotected intercourse leads to unwanted pregnancy, there are abortion pills available that terminate an early pregnancy.
Despite all said and done, many a time, people ignore this issue, however, they need to be educated explaining the importance of orgasm and how it can impact your relationship mentally and physically.
This post was written by Marcella